Thursday, December 20, 2007

48-hrs big day .....

I wanted to express my many many 'thanks' to all my lovely friends around the world .... every single one of you made my days ... I've been smiling , showing my sweet face for hours , and besok more ...haaa, this year - is slightly different - Bahija is in US CA now , CA time is behind KL time.... right from 12:01 KL time - Bahija already started to receive blessings , wishes .... until now, as I'm blogging - surprises still coming in, on top of that, received 2 gifts before I departed to US ... I'm really really really 感动 .... thanks thanks thanks thanks .... I couldn't sms 'thanks' to all of you - as that will cost quite some $$$ la , sorry yea .... I will email u guys instead :) heeee

Today , I was blessed with lunch and dinner with various folks & colleagues in US. This is 'sth' special as this will be my last chance to FM during December on In-Kei's expenses, enjoyed the moments and appreciated the company. So now, at CA time midnite , I crossed the official time, with an indian pakcik - haahaa. I used to have some conflict working with this pakcik ... I'm still adjusting to his lifestyle. Everyone is different , we indeed need to respect each other and value our differences ( learning to adapt positively yea) ....anyway , amazingly , Bahija spent good quality time driving around town , seeing the christmas lights decoration .... and both of us had a very good conversation. Again, same thing - this would be the last time we both get to meet each other , as we are to be 'out' of In-Kei soon.... in total , I'm celebrating 'today' for 48 hours .... how sweet , how nice eh , plus it is Msia public holiday lagi - hee

This week, my mind, my speech keep repeating this statement : 'this could be my last trip here , so bla bla bla' ...my boss is so sick and tired with me liow .. having this mindset is very disrupting - it created the negative mood - which I didn't enjoy at all , must change - so what last trip , kan .... must work on keeping in touch ....

I thank Lord for this beautful days and all the sweet, joy moments in my life ... gtg zzzz, it's 1:30 am here ...

Back in KL , Dec 14 - a bunch of friends celebrated my bday - they blessed me with this sweet cake :)



Thanks , and Take Care all - muak !!!!

1 comment:

Kancil said...

Merry Christmas, At last I opened the present. :)