Thursday, December 20, 2007

1st surprised party ...

Gentleman A said pick me up for dinner 6 pm. Bahija was late for 30 mins :( .... gentleman A was so 'kat cheong' - he drove over limit and very rushed ... in my mind - i was like "aiyuh, dinner nia, why rush leh , late mah late lor ..... no need to speed". Arrived at this nice Mexican restaurant at Old FM town, walked down the stairs , viola - whole bunch of folks screamed, shouted "Happy Bday - Bahija" - aiyuh, wow , speechless, stunt , shocked - Bahija big eyes and extremely surprised, red face and put into the spot ...heee - my first surprised party :) . Had a wonderful night with the great company of my fellow US co-workers and friends. It's the time near to Christmas , everyone is busy with life , yet they took their time out , waited at the restaurant since 5:30 pm , yet I arrived so late at 7 pm .... ( so 'sombong' lor - pai sek ) ... some of my guests drove 45 mins from other town, some retired and came to attend, it was such a blessing to meet with all of them , I had a short 1 week trip, didn't have time to meet with everyone, yet this small gathering - enabled me to meet with all my friends and their spouses - indeed - those was one of the memorable moment in my life ...

I was blessed with good company, good food , good laughs and many many gifts and cards - thanksssss soooo much !!!

No comments: