Thursday, September 21, 2006

something i bought and dunno why i did it .....


One super fine day , for some weird reason, out of nowhere, Bahija walked into a store kat Low Yat - suddenly bought this ..... My heart so sore from the minute I charged it to my credit card. It's a pda phone.... I guess I'm still too loyal to my butterly blue screen nokia phone ( i still like tis phone very much). My experience as a PDA user is so so nia. This baby hang ofte, in times where i need to make calls, it hang ....terrrrr. Weekly need a reboot ( the screen showing IPL - haha, in my MF world , it means Initial Program Load). The speed dial '1' as voicemail - never worked since the day I bought it. I didn't get to retrieve my voice massages for mths. 2 weeks ago - it finally KONG, totally died. Sent it to repair center I.C.U - just got a call that it has recovered, changed a new motherboard - aiyuh. This Saturday - i will go pick it up - let's see how it will behave then , please please please .... funny - i need to 'encourage' myself to like this cutie ....

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

kena jampi kut...
but nvm la.. once a while, reward yourself with nice toyz!!