Monday, September 25, 2006

fasting ...

The muslim community started their Ramadhan , fasting for 1 month. I believe most religion practise some sort of fasting. It's not an easy task.. The muslim folks have the dicipline to fast for 1 month, fasting close to 12 hours a day ( well, sun rise and set ) . This year, I did try to fast and prayed for my country during the month of August. Mine come with flexibility , eg skip one meal or skip one food or drinks that I couldn't live with... save the meal money and donate them Aiii, tat also Bahija couldn't last for 1 mth la ....hahaha. So, fasting in my dictionary - need strong desire, dicipline and not easy at all :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have learn recently that fasting does not need to be only on food & water; can be habits like... watching tv, shopping, etc... I think fast for sex also boleh qua :p