Sunday, March 08, 2009

不 通 气 part 2 ....

This time , imagine you are driving on a main road, busy 2 ways traffic main road.... there are yellow lines on both sides..Now Msian traffic rules, yellow line means not to enter , not to stop, not to park .....in short all the NOT TO. So imagine , on a busy traffic period, cars parked both sides on the yellow lines , then next to the stationed cars, another car stopped just next to it ( like double parking ) - why the car stopped - waiting for someone or someone out from the car to go buy something .... This leave a small pass thru way for the cars on the main road, then slower traffic, then jam.....

I wonder how their brain is built on ? how did they develop their brain ? did they drink the same milk powder as I did ?? or were they alien from other space ? It's bad enough that cars already illegally parked on the busy main road, add on top of this, there are still many inconsiderate drivers who simply stopped their cars anywhere they like , at their convenient, their behaviour caused so much troubles to others, many folks stucked in jam just because of them wanting 'easy way' for themselves. Then the geram part is , didn't they themselves also encountered the same situation as well ? I wonder what's their heart beat or temper level when they themselves were in my shoe today , stucked in long jams, wasting so much time and petrol , WHY ? because others simply stopped the cars anywhere they like ....

I am praying that people has some sense, has some good civic-minded juices. Don't do the things you don't want others to do on you. For example, I hate those drivers who purposely drive outer lane , then at the junction, insisted to cut queue and sqeeuzed in, padahal there are a lot of drivers patiently queueing behind on the correct lanes...these kind of drivers thought they are smart, they know how to save time. Aiiii. I hate those behaviour, thus I keep reminding myself not to do this.... if circumstances happened that I needed to cut queue, I keep waving my hands as signs of appreciation, as well as sign of apology. I make sure I don't abuse it.

If more malaysians learn to embrace this ' 通 气' attitude, our society will be a much happier one to live in .....this is my prayer item tonight !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because it's convenient! I don't have to walk too far! Otherwise it's too hot and too tiring!