Friday, March 20, 2009

cheap printing ....

Bahija wants to share some info on printing .... if one doesn't do a lot of color printing, it's not worth to buy and maintain a color printer on our own.... the ink will get dry out easily , and color ink not cheap as well , color printer is cheap, but maintenance is high.... Thesedays, color print is cheap. For a good quality A4 size color print - no limit on how many colors , it goes by size...A4 is $1 , A3 is $2 - my friend can get cheaper than my price ... there are many printing places now. Those in KL , can go to Jalan Brunei , near Jalan Pudu , behind Berjaya Times Square area ....those in Subang, can go to SS15 - near Taylor Business School. I go to SS15 , there are a few printing shops along the road , they do photocopy, printing, binding ....using latest technology. Those days , things that I photocopied, kept for few years, the ink faded. Now I switched to digital photocopy, the shop owner said ink will not fade la , let me keep my documents for few years and test it out yea :)

2 comments:

rotitelur said...

I must keep my photos and bring back to print then. I printed one 5R, cost me SGD2 the other day.

Unknown said...

I learn some new stuff from it too, thanks for sharing your information. cheap printing