Saturday, December 20, 2008

my day ....

Today is a blessed day. Bahija's handphone and facebook were busy :) - TQ for remembering me , making my day ! Today Bahija officially disqualify for Contiki tour :( , expired liow... Early morning , called YaYa. Then went to Curve, Mr.BusinessCard treated me movie and huge popcorn. Waubulan treated me yummy lunch at Mum's Place. Now I know why whenever I suggested Mum's place for the past 2 years, my gang always ignored me :P . This time, since it's my day , have the right to decide where to makan. Anyway food so so only, nothing great , YET very expensive. I won't go if I have to pay ..haa. Likewise, the movie 'AUSTRALIA' is quite good , I enjoyed it. I think Waubulan , Mr.BusinessCard enjoyed too, slightly exaggerated initially, quite funny at the beginning....if the story is true, then we learn something about the aboriginal's culture. Nicole Kidman is slim, face very sui - no fine lines at all ( guess the magic of comestic surgery helps her a lot ) , she looks good in all the baju she wore la. nice :) - This movie emphasize on various races, so we can see the native, australian, english, japanese, chinese ...and of course the cute little boy - the 'cream' boy :) - go watch this movie la , oh - it's a long movie , 2 1/2 hrs ..

Bahija enjoyed their great company. Wish we could have more yea ... Next, I rushed home, changed and rushed to church for christmas dinner. 9 of my family members attended. The church was crowded with all the guests. Riuh-rendah - we had some good feast.

Then stayed back, helped clean the church ....did some exercise while mopping the dirty floor. Then went home, sat next to my christmas tree, gathered my gifts, and snap a photo - oops, left out my first gift from Sanguine Queen , coz I'm using it liow ... Here's my gifts - snap one for my memory later .....

No comments: