Thursday, December 25, 2008

Dec 25 ...


Christmas is to celebrate Jesus's birthday ....when I celebrate my birthday, I received many gifts from family and friends ... so to celebrate Jesus birthday , I blessed some kids and some friends with some gifts. However, I think the most important thing is to please Him , what shall I do , or get for my Father Lord ..... I don't know what He wants...haa. I started my bible study very seriously Jan this year , it was progressing so well , until June :( ...then I stopped, then the chapters all piled up , now I'm still in Ephesian only , aiii , so many more to go , I doubt I can complete it. So after being a christian for 3 yrs , water-baptismed last Dec , I still haven't finish reading the whole bible. Started in 2007 - I stopped after Q1. 2008 try again, now it stopped in Q3. Hmm, at least I've improved some. HeHe Guess, I shall tell my Father that for His 2008 Christmas gift , I'll start my bible reading 'again' and hope by Dec 25, 2009 - I can proudly tell Him, I've delivered what I am saying now :)

Morning, went for christmas service at 9am.

Lunch, at Monica's house for the traditional christmas gathering , we used to have a big group of F.r.i.e.n.d.s ...now most of them out of countries, nevertheless, we still had fun. Ringgit and Ms World blessed me a great gift , they are so thoughtful , now I remember them everyday .....

Tea, church again , dressed formally in baju melayu because PM Pak Lah was there ... he as usual lambat lor. I spent time chit chatting with his outriders - tall and 6-packs , well built - haa. Met some folks from Jabatan Filem Negara.

Dinner, at my youngest sis's place for christmas dinner - mamamia - yummy dinner with lovely company ...also celebrated my birthday 'again' ....

After dinner, we watched the singaporean movie '钱不够用II, Money Not Enough Part II' ...it talks about singaporean life, getting tuff, want to earn more money , and family issue. It's a very touching movie. I insisted that my family watch it together. It's a good bonding time. We even had a mini post-movie discussion to talk about the known issue that every household will have to face one day ...'what to do with our ageing parent ?' ...next time I blog on this topic yea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How was the quality of the player? You tried it yet?