Sunday, December 14, 2008

CareMart


This is CAREmart , a grocery store situated at USJ Industry area. nearby my church. This is a community program. My church setup this CAREmart , to help the needy folks. 'My Church' means I also involved leh. My church members contributed the cash , time, effort to setup this grocery store. For normal folks, we buy the items at normal price ( slightly higher than the giant supermarkets ) , the profit from the sales will be used to fund the poor. Those poor folks will have to register themselves with my church office. Those who qualify will be able to purchase all the basic necessary items at 30% discounted price. Necessary items are rice , bread, sardine, milo, detergent, toilet tissue etc.... Nescafe, coke , snacks are not necessary items - no discount ...
So so , if any of you pass by USJ , please come and shop shop la , for anything that you are buying , you are helping the poor ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a brilliant idea, indeed!