Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dec 24 ...

Christmas eve, Bahija stayed at mum's house, worked until 7:30 pm , worked very hard to complete as much work as I could , so that I can enjoy the long Christmas holidays .... Ho Ho Ho ! Tonight was a special night for someone .... I was the angel , helping this young man putting up a christmas tree within 5 mins :) , reduced his panicking moment , helped to decorate the tree...

Viola , here is the end product ---->




It's quite 'cost-saving' approach , good ROI - Return On Investment ... spent > RM 200 for this tree and all the decorations ... this proposal 'tree' , instead of flower stay green fresh forever , and reusable for many years to come .... so 'dai' lor !

The young man , nickname him Ice Kacang ....he educated me , told me that the ornament on the christmas tree carry a meaning, for every good blessing happening in that household , those good things should be turn into a ornament and hang on the tree... Oh I see ,itu macam hah.

So, for their 7 years of relationship, Ice Kacang prepared all the sweet memories into ornaments, hang on tree. I have to give credits to him la, it's quite a thoughtful idea :) ...he brought my sis her fav musical box, propose to her on christmas eve, as my sis likes the christmas mood ....Ice Kacang recorded the whole process, from unpacking the tree until it's done , and me - Bahija was involved :)

Oh, my youngest sis was away with friends for christmas eve dinner , her friends and I knew about this thingy, and 'pakat' liow....

And Most of ALL - I really like this part - it's a L.O.V.E diamond - Haaaa - this, I have to strongly pad Ice Kacang's shoulder and said ' pandai yea , it's a great buy, good choice ' ... when he wanted to show me the cut , the hidden secret - I told him , no need la, I know it all - he mata besar ...haaa :)

Bahija ended christmas eve sweetly , well, this couple ended theirs super duper sweeter than mine la of course ! Bahija shall go dreamland , dream about hers , haaaa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. this is a very sweet proposal.. not because of the tree but because of the 7 years of "ornaments".. some guys are so thoughtful... ha ha .. and Love Diamond also? Panai-nya!

I didn't know your sis dated for 7 years.. that's a long relationship. I'm happy for them!

Anonymous said...

Would you marry me 'tree'! Oh my how about would you clean my dirty laundry??? Nah take it!