Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happier taxpayers ....

Thesesdays , a lot of my friends will come to me, told me 'Bahija, I'm happy that I received a letter and cheque from tax refund' , I'm happy for all of my friends. I see some good improvement in the tax system too..... this week, I'm doing health check on their system, my data showed that all the tax refund tables have increased in sizes, some even increased by > 110% - mean double growth leh. From system point of view , I would like to think that the application is coding well, capturing the right data in the right way, so that this growth is a positive growth which reflect same direction as the business growth, in this case, more tax refunds data because more people is getting the refunds. Bahija must closely monitor these 'huge' objects, ensuring they have ample room to grow yea :) .... my team mates have done great work , to tune the system, to tune the problematic issues - thesedays the CPU is good, can execute more tax transactions , hopefully can make more taxpayers happier ...
Those of you who think you may have tax refunds , but haven't receive any notification .... you may call or pay a personal visit , may be that can speed up your refund :)

2 comments:

Lily Riani said...

god job gurl, so many malaysian are happies

TZ said...

Worth the Tax payer money :p
Good Job~