Friday, July 23, 2010

Ah Long

Today at work , a muscular indian man, dressed well , speaked well, smelled well too - pakai perfume, stepped into my customer office. I opened the door and asked 'nak jumpa siapa ?'. The person he wanted to meet wasn't in the office, thus he left his business card and a small note. Right there, my instinct told me that he's a high class 'Ah Long' .....true enough, after he left, I looked at his business card - it says 'xxxx bank , senior executive , 'Field Collector' ..... it's the first time Bahija met with Ah Long ma, so I thought that is interesting to see a well dressed Ah Long. Wonder if he couldn't recover the debt , would he be gentleman, well speaking and smelling good ah ? hmmm , for my customer who is having financial issues now , I wish he and family can sort things out la .....

3 comments:

Lily Riani said...

cool yet scary huh

TZ said...

High class ah-long muhahaha....

Anti-Ringgit said...

Eh there is even higher class one you know ..it's call BANK!