Thursday, May 26, 2005

From Midooooooooooooooo

"Hello Bahija
I'm Mido
After a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time of waiting that's my email address

Your friend Mido "
sent to me, sitting in my mailbox since May 3 , HAHAHAHA

I talked to Mido last month, I called him, asked him to send me his friend's email ID, so that I can communicate to him via email. Then I didn't hear from him. I sms-ed him once to follow up ...... then , this miracle happened. Well, as I am undergoing my pre-departure symptom, He made my day. It's so cool to read / to receive his email ....hahahaha. The way he wrote 'loooooooog' - wasn't that cute ... LOL

Finally, after so many months, I can send him all the MIDO photos liow ...yey !

2 comments:

anti-ringgit said...

Oh good something to cheer you up! Be brave our future has full of uncertainties. We are all here to support you even at a far distance. You have our mental support. Just make sure your team mate is not AH POH!

ringgit said...

AR's post sounded so fake. Is he sincere? Does he want something from Bahija? Hmmm...