Thursday, May 26, 2005

From Midooooooooooooooo

"Hello Bahija
I'm Mido
After a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time of waiting that's my email address

Your friend Mido "
sent to me, sitting in my mailbox since May 3 , HAHAHAHA

I talked to Mido last month, I called him, asked him to send me his friend's email ID, so that I can communicate to him via email. Then I didn't hear from him. I sms-ed him once to follow up ...... then , this miracle happened. Well, as I am undergoing my pre-departure symptom, He made my day. It's so cool to read / to receive his email ....hahahaha. The way he wrote 'loooooooog' - wasn't that cute ... LOL

Finally, after so many months, I can send him all the MIDO photos liow ...yey !

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

AR's post sounded so fake. Is he sincere? Does he want something from Bahija? Hmmm...