Thursday, May 05, 2005

12 weeks

Wow. Bahija completed a 12-weeks Alpha course. Started Feb 17, graduated tonight. Presented my first testimony. Only missed 1 lesson when I was on business trip. Indeed, I'm so glad that I enrolled in this course. As a young believer, it is a re-born into a new family ...there are many new things to adjust to.....a total shock sometimes, it's like a mood swing - sometimes up, sometimes down, sometimes question my faith, sometimes lost, sometimes afraid, sometimes just felt so tired changing the lifestyles, sometimes sad when people around me don't support me ..... Personally, this spiritual walk is not easy at all, and it is also one of the big big major decision I've made. I'm just glad that the timing is just right for me. Things fall onto me smoothly....I've learned a lot from this Alpha course. Every week, when I attended the course, the specific key messages came to me at the right spot at the right time. The speaker shared the things a new believer will have to face or go thru ...... To me , I'm glad guidance was poured onto me - allowing me to walk the path positively. "I believe in order to understand"

2 comments:

mystic_grey said...

hey... yup alpha is a good program huh. Esp Nicky Gumble.. totally awesome. Do you know there is going to be a convention later this year where nicky will speak? Well this will be his last tour around the world. After which he will spend more time in his pastoral stuff...

rotitelur said...

Congratulations. I am so glad that you open your heart to God. May God Bless You.