Saturday, January 02, 2010

blurrrrr new year ...

Unbelievable .... this was how I started my 2010 :-

Dec 31 night - I ffk and skipped a countdown party with friends coz I was too tired from my Turkey trip

Jan 1 morning - church sunrise service at 6am, I was late for 1 hour ...arrived at 7 am

Jan 1 night - again , late 1 hour for my friend's gathering party

Jan 2 - slept until 1 pm , woke up blurred lagi , dreaming ..... then read a sms from classmate - AIYUH , I totally forgot about my 12 pm class ....gosh , rushed for class at 1:30 pm, the class ended at 2:30 pm , somemore dare to said 'Ah, so fast over liow ' ...my classmate who sat next to me said 'coz u came in at 1:30 , miss ' - opsssssss

Jan 3 , Jan 4 and so on - Bahija IS NOT GOING to repeat this same pattern - no way ....jetlag is goin to be over and I am going to be back to my normal routine , aim gonna to be late for another time !

1 comment:

TZ said...

hmmm... what a blur start... :p