Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm back to school .....

Bahija is very happy now ..... why leh ? well, I have a dream - it seem very difficult to achieve , I don't know how and when or even will I be able to make it happen, but as time goes by , I believe God will lead me step by step. Last year , I read an ad in the STAR about special kid education, I cut the ad and kept it till last wednesday - didn't make a phone call to the center at all. I'm an active person, I reckon my life so far, every year is busy lor :) , last year out of In-Kei, got into a new freelance job , got used to customer environment etc etc ....this year , the contract was renewed automatically without any hassle and prompt payment, and dah kamching with my customers liow, so work life is good , manageable for me liow, Praise God for all the blessings......wednesday pastor called me, asked me to go online check out this center...so I did lor. Then called the center, went for course preview today at 2 pm, ended at 4pm....then I made a decision right away - YES, I'll sign up. Interviewed at 4:30pm, paid full at 5pm , and class starts tomorrow :) wow - talk about efficiency , I think I've done well lor. Bahija is going back to school every Sat 12 noon - 2:30 pm ( for 13 mths or more ), I'm getting a Diploma in Learning Disorders Management And Child Psychology. Felt great while driving home lor , then a car passed by - the word 'Jesus' macam smiling at me :) ....I think it's the right time for me to action , I'm gonna enjoy my classes , as I had a great time at the preview, learning so many new things about the children and their disabilities .... do you know that Lee Kwang Yew, Tom Cruise have one of the disorders too ???? yet they are doing well today ..... I hope I can equipped myself better, and be able to help my children more ...Pray for me for wisdom, strength and dicipline to go thru my classes ! Oh, just in case some of you are interested too, please check out this link or contact me yea ...

No comments: