Saturday, November 22, 2008

busy nov 22 ...

Nov 22 - is my eldest sis bday as well as CC's bday too .... Bahija's weekend has always been very fruitful, I hardly get to sit N rest at home...I don't even have time for my sweety Black-B, she hasn't taken her bath for > 3weeks liow, she's very very dirty, I'm very pai sek when friends hopped in to my dirty car. Well - sabar la , what to do , her owner is busy cum lazy too..

Today, early morning, I'll go visit a handicap center, an event organized by University Hospital Epilepsy Society, the center is called Shuang Fu Disabled Home , located at Old Klang Road. Too bad , due to system peak time, my customer aka the Tax Dept can only scheduled 22/11 for me to work, what a good timing yea :( ... the system downtime is from 8 am to 8 pm. Bahija has to go Shuang Fu Disabled Home in the morning at 8:30 am , then go to work from 12 noon to 8pm. It's my first visit to Shuang Fu, I hope I won't miss out the fun time when I have to cabut early ...I want to finish my work ASAP , praying hard all the database related tasks run smoothly , as I'm going for a fun chat at 6 pm .... already postponed my sister bday dinner to next Sunday -> discovered this little italian restaurant at Medan Damansara - yummy food , next sunday when I go for the feast, I'll snap some photos and show yea :)

Pray that I have good rest now, that I'm re-charged and have all the energy to enjoy Nov 22 ...
Oh , Happy Blessed Birthday to my dearest sweetest sister Ms DaiKarCher , and dearest chee mui CC :)

No comments: