Saturday, January 06, 2007

Teddy Bear goin to school ......

Good news .... this center provides various training for the mentally challenged kids. Teddy Bear doesn't belong to those 'smart' mentally challenged category , thus he can only attend the severe catrgory, which is once a week on Wednesday 1:30 - 5pm. Bahija tried to get him into this class 3 yrs ago, back then, my request was rejected, as lack of teachers. Today, is the first Saturday of the year, when I walked into the center ( I've been MIA for many months last year ) ... i saw many smiling faces, everyone welcomed me back. Person in charged invited my mum and Teddy Bear to try out the wednesday class - hahaha. Viola, there are some adjustment or sacrifices needed to be done among the family members, arranging transportations for mum and TB, including myself - I will have to ask for permission to work from home on Wednesday, so that I can send them to the center during my lunch time. We hope TB can get to socialize and learn something useful in 2007 ....

1 comment:

rotitelur said...

I am happy for TB too, hope he would have some fun at school.