Sunday, January 01, 2006

My 2005 .....and 2006

2005 was an amazing year for Bahija. Been thru a blessed great year - I'm truly thankful for that. Family thingy - all went well - had the biggest party for Mummy in August :). I've fulfilled my promise of spending more time/focus with my ageing mummy. At work - I've had the opportunity to grow into new area, and worked with nice, supportive folks. In terms of traveling, I've been to a few new places / countries this year - the reason why I felt that 2005 went pass so fast , coz I had great things to look forward to...My friends around me were mostly doing well. Janice got married and migrated to Taiwan, TaiPoh came back home for good, Yaya got her status. Sanguine was passionate about her new job. Ringgit in cloud 9. My F.R.I.E.N.D.S' gang, Miow Miow, Teddy, Kancil, Dockers' Pant - all of them are doing so well. My Bulatan friends - have babies and happily married, HT and JT settled down in OR with jobs ....Actually, the most important event happened to me in 2005 was my reborned - awesome experience walking the path to taste/to learn what 'faith' is ? ... words can never described what I've gone thru ..as a baby here - I want to start 2006 - being thankful for the blessings, the inner peace that I've had so far, and to continue growing my faith...

Abstract from Chong Sheau Ching's article - "When we bring gratitude back to our lives, it sparks an inner joy and heightens our perspective. Gratitude is a very simple concept.If we're not grateful for what we have, it will never be enough - or good enough. When we don't feel grateful for our lives and for the people in them - and when we don't articulate and share the appreciation - our loved ones and others feel it and know it. If you are able to incorporate a deep sense of gratitude into your life, you'll notice an enormous difference. All it usually takes is looking at things a little differently. Instead of the flaws, focus on the beauty. Marvel at the gift of being alive." Happy New Year to ALL :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good hope your 2006 reamin status quo or better!

happy new year.

不精な猫 said...

i was wondering who is Miow-Miow, :P, heh, pai sei pai sei...

The CAT has just come back from holiday mood, and CNY means work and flying to me. So no more celebration until Q306 for me now...

it all about work-work-work. hope my miow-wife will not kick me out of our miow-house.

rotitelur said...

The reborn is truely the best blessing. May God be with you all the time.