Friday, August 05, 2005

Starbucks

Hmm, first day of the trip – I was at the Starbucks – processing my mind …read here. Last day of my trip, again, I was at the Starbucks counter – buy or not to buy ....This time, it’s for Anti-Ringgit. I kept analyzing will he use it or not …will it be a white elephant or not – wasted my ‘sam kei’ then. So, up and down – stood at the counter for quite a long time – End result, I still decided not to buy loh :P – Bahija has no more strength to carry this fragile item for AR lah. Instead – I captured it and put it here – so u can see it anytime, no matter where you are – better hor ! hehehe . AR - this is dedicated for you :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CHOOOOO!!! No wonder been sneezing whole day!!! grrrr

rotitelur said...

So sweet of you.

Why only anti-ringgit, not ringgit and rotitelur?