Wednesday, October 20, 2010

updates....

Halo !!! some friends sudah marah Bahija for not updating this blog ...sorry eh :) ...
Bahija is good, as posted in my previous post, Bahija also a part-time housewife now .... cooking takes a lot of time, and I don't have a domestic helper to assist me. Anyway, Bahija passed the previous exam - Child Psychology, now taking the last module which is Counseling, this December, when I sit for the exam, I have to be 'the counselor', pretend to be an authentic counselor, all these new terms making me crazy - hahaha. Time flies , it's 20102010 today. Good numbers. 2010 almost done , aiyuh, so fast, and the same old things still apply - for me, there are still many things or tasks to be completed, but belum habis. Theseday, I spend a lot of time at home, besides work, I usually go back home and prepare dinner ( average 3 hours leh ) , then wash up and relax or work a bit, then tidur lor....Note to you guys out there, please don't stop calling me, emailing me or updating me, K. We must make effort to keep in touch with each other. I'm happy that I'll start to meet with friends soon ....and those long distance, please drop me emails or notes about yourselves. tata .....

1 comment:

Lily Riani said...

u r lucky.... the guys said bromo yr end rainy season, can go mid next yr only...