Saturday, February 06, 2010

February liow

geee, as I mature in life, the year seem to pass by faster and faster and faster lah..... felt like I just celebrated my bday, went for turkey trip , new year ..... zooomed, January already gone, today is Feb 6 , CNY is next week .... then for all we know, Feb coming to an end too....

so many things to do .... heee, well, that is a good sign actually, life filled with tasks to accomplish is better than an idle boring life , so Bahija just has to plan and work on things accordingly...

End of Jan, I went to Shanghai and Hangzhou - it's a fantastic experience coz that was my FIRST BACKPACKING trip , as in no luxury coach, no luggage with wheels - everything on my own , carried backpack on my shoulder , walked and expected the unexpected :) ....thoroughly enjoyed the good company and fabulous trip....will blog about it when I have time and mood la,hee

No comments: