Sunday, June 04, 2006

my first diving experience ......

June 6, 2004 - Bahija spent her valuable time at Mt KK's summit watching sunrise - it was such a memorable and rewarding trip ( though very 'sin kor' ) - 10 of us went thru the journey :) . I have mentioned a few times that 06-06-06)- I wish to spend my time at the summit again eating my breakfast and drinking coke.....oh well, the plan tak jadi, but June 4 , 2006 - I managed to try another new thing ....i did the introductory dives. At first was very scared- kiasi. The dive master gave me a brief training - theory. When I jumped into the sea - and started my dives, wau - the pressure caused pain in my ears - so amazing how God created us - human, we have all the ways to adjust our body :) Langkawi is not a good place for snorkeling or diving - that is a fact ....to my readers - lain kali no need to waste $ and time doing diving there yeah ..... However, as my first experience - I was indeed greatful - managed to see a lot of wonderful creatures down under the sea. Life is so great - there are so many things around for us to appreciate , to explore .....

1 comment:

Kancil said...

You really love Langkawi.