Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hospital G

Today, Bahija went to this hospital @ Ampang , opposite the GE Mall. Hmm, may be I 'suaku'. There are a few 'neat' things about this hospital ( to me la ) ....There are presidential suites ( just like hotel standard), there is a hairdressing salon, valet service, concierge service ( the bell boy dressed in red uniform ( for a min, I wondered did I enter a hotel or a hospital ??) .....Also, there is also Spa services such as facial, massage, scrub services for the patients who are warded. Imagine, a woman could ordered facial services after her child delivery, then had a hair cut or hair wash at the salon.... macam-macam pun ada eh - innovative ideas on serving the rich & famous. masuk hospital also ada mood to enjoy those services...at my level - i tak faham.

2 comments:

Kancil said...

Good business minded. I bet the charges for those services are super duper expensive.

Anonymous said...

someone told me, after delivery, doctor can help do slim wrap. But I am not sure Hospital G ada or not...