Tuesday, April 25, 2006

fun shoppng nite...

2 years ago, Bahija bought 2 nice simple black evening dresses from Amerika - very cheap lagi ...at Target , I love those 2 dresses.... masalah here Bahija seem to pakai those 2 dresses whenever I was attending wedding dinners. I tried to add different accessories from time to time, but still the same dresses mah .... Bahija feels pai sek friends will notice why I kept wearing the same dresses. Tonight, to my surprised, I had a great shopping time with Sanguine. She brought me to this nice store , within 30 mins, she found me 2 nice dresses, and of course, pocket burned liow. It's so amazed that whenever I walked into this store, usually i walked out empty handed, my eyes just couldn't pick up any nice clothes --> that concluded that I'm have no fashion sense or gene lah. This Sanguine - I consider her as shopping expert, she walks around, can easily detect the nice items liow.....I know how to better utilise my time, next time whenever I need anything, I'll pick on Sanguine to go along with me , hehehe...

No comments: