Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Bahija, Cambodia and her synchronocities

Hehehehe, I'm a fan of synchronocities .... during my last trip, 3 signs which caught my attention...

April 1 - while I was waiting for my flight at the new low cost carrier terminal, buka newspaper - saw the article 'The children of Siem Reap' ..... preparing me for my trip :)

April 3 - at Siem Reap airport, again waiting for my flight - saw a very huge clock , and I just laughed, quickly took my camera to snap a picture. Here is the clock --> guess Mido is saying hello to me & AR :)


April 3 night - at home , before went to bed, read a magazine, entah-entah - flipped to this page 'The Road Less Travelled' - described a 23 yrs old Msian living behind his good life in Msia, and spending his time in Cambodia helping the less fortunate folks ... I respect him for his courage & great works !

3 comments:

Ringgit Me said...

Nice clock. Where can I buy one?

Anonymous said...

I admire this 23 year-old man too. It is a noble job.

Anonymous said...

I am also a fan of synchronocities. Today is Good Friday. Every year (since 1998), it rain on the evening of Good Friday. I am not sure about 1997 because that time I was still in US.