Monday, December 13, 2010

my first contra

Bahija's sister works in a security firm, this firm has friends and family package ...thus we are enjoying slightly cheaper brokerage rate (when we perform an online e-trading). I started to learn how to 'play' this game last year .... not an expert, not an active player, not interested to read the market reseach, not keen to study company's profile etc etc , basically, I am just a casual player , like casual drinker , hahaha.... Today, marked the day where I performed my first contra .... at 9:30am, I bought a share, at 2:30 pm, I sold it .... untung hanya $46 sahaja, very happy liow, sound good , but indeed a very risky business, entah-entah contra life pula .....play it for small fun once a while, suppose it is ok, don't get hook to it deeply !

No comments: