Wednesday, December 01, 2010

freebie..

Bahija went for Starbie today... after the payment, the cashier gave me a receipt and asked me to logon and do a survey, for that effort, I received a code , next time can go starbie and claim one complimentary tall beverage .....HaHaHa...I get to enjoy the christmas flavour for 3 times FOC .... I hope my readers will also get this survey offer ....

last week, 3 banks engaged a marketing company to conduct survey for them, they called me and I was so super kind to them, did the survey for them for 15 minutes using my handphone ( while hands working on my notebook , not ergo at all) , came to a point, I was so fed up and irritated, as I dislike talking on the handphone for so long....then they quickly rapped up and said thank you, hang up.... ALAMAK, at least give me some goodie la. Next time , I think I'll say not free and my turn to hang up .... one of the survey asked me 'does the bank give me better rate for being their loyal good customer ? ' - I straight away rated LOUSY , coz so far , none of the banks call me and offer me a better interest rates....

1 comment:

TZ said...

How could they din ask me... The fans of starbie to do the survey... 