Wednesday, April 14, 2010

April 14

April 14 - guess it's not an 'ong' day for me ...the numbers itself if read in cantonese meant 'mati sure mati'. Today I suggested to customer to make some changes in the production database - thinking to speed up the process, so that more things can be done within the batch window. That was in a way a 'stupid' suggestion , I ended up fixing the issues this whole night, plus I also rocked the customer batch windows... April is not the month to screw up with my customer database, as this month is super busy for the whole malaysian taxpayers :( ...

when I reached home , I was walking to the kitchen in the dark , 'blirk' - switched on lights, gosh - first time in my life , I terpijak the thing that I hate most or rather fear most - I terpijak a coakroach lah , aiyuhhhhhhhhh.....

what a bad day for me ....

No comments: