Monday, March 31, 2008

March 31 ...

Time flies ... end of Q1, march 31 - is another date where most of my office colleagues leaving In-Kei. It's really not fun to see my lunch kakies, my sanguine kakies, my chat kakies , my badminton kakies - left the office , and tinggal me seorang to 'hang in there for another 3 mths' ... Last week, I was away in PG , this morning when i walked into office, the office was decorated with all the lovely memorable photos taken throughout the whole 7+ years since the day this CJ office was setup - aiii , it's really very sentimental , for some of my friends who were the pioneers, I'm very sure they would have some special 'feeling' ..... Nov 16, I sent off first batch of folks ( mostly the IT folks ) , March 31 , I sent off the 2nd batch , this time, emotionally unstable ( slightly la) , heart is burdened and sad to see them leaving ...... the 3rd which is the last batch is June 30 - I don't know how would I feel then , that day will come very soon, which also signify my next chapter of life ......

No comments: