Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Nov 13 - my decision ....

Today , Bahija submitted her decision , she decided to take separation package and say Bye to In-Kei ..... aiiii , not an easy decision ....my boss has always been a wonderful boss , if not for him, my decision would have been so much easier .... boss been online at night, trying to reason, analyze to me - what if this, what if that , what does it takes to keep me etc etc etc ...... too bad, Bahija is not keen to relocate elsewhere at this moment .... I'll be around In-Kei for some time , my last working day is June 30, 2008 .... kinda long. After Q1'08 , I shall have ample time to sit and think wisely what would be my next destination :) .....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My air liur meliuh liuh...

Kancil said...

Good Luck. I guess first thing you need to do with the $$$ is go for a tour.