Wednesday, March 07, 2007

speed limit

Tonight , Bahija drove along NKVE from Shah Alam to Sg Buluh - i think the distance is about 30 KM. I wanted to check the speed limit. I paid attention to all the road signs along the way .... 'out of sight, out of mind' is a very valid statement. During my whole destination - I only managed to see one pethatic speed limit sign 110 km/j - which is located North bound after Damansara toll exit, before Kota Damansara exit. Only one speed limit sign ....hmm, when i was driving in CA - I was constantly reminded on the speed limit , as there were plenty of signs along the road - some on the left , some on the middle of the road - so the driver usually cannot NOT see the speed limit lor .... hmm, just wondering, is it better to have more reminder on the speed limit ?

No comments: