Monday, March 19, 2007

comfort ...

Ever wonder how Great is our Lord ? I was slightly upset over the weekend, one was related to family matters, one was related to Teddy Bear - he fell and knocked his head, received 6 stitches. Hmm, I wasn't happy and didn't share with anyone. Sunday went for altar call - prayed for Miracle on teddy bear, I wish I could or able to do something extra-ordinary for him. Today , my angel Ringgit sent me an email which talked about the things in my heart, and he also ended our chat with this word 'victorious' - Haaa, that's how Great is my Lord - He sent his angel to drop hints onto me, to comfort me, to uphold me, to raise me up :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, the other day you email me to say that the govt actually sponsor the disabled a monthly amount when they are studying. Mrs Ringgit learned from the mute/deaf girl's mother that the girl was sponsored to do some sort of a student exchange in America also but she didn't dare to go. I was surprised that the government even sponsored selected disabled to America for a year! I mean, she's a Chinese too.. so yeah, at least some of our tax went to good use.