Friday, March 31, 2006

good influence...

1) Bahija went to check out Nokia phone, wanted to buy a sexy newer phone ....but the nice salesman advised me to repair my phone and continued to use , so tak jadi buang duit

2) Bahija went to check out Canon ixus i-zoom, it is ight and nice looking .....so tempted to buy - but the salesman said my old Canon S45 is a better camera, no need to buy a new one ...... so, again, tak jadi beli

3) Bahija gatal - thinking to upgrade my sweety car , discussed this topic with my lunch buddies - like a lunch forum, talked ...talked...talked.....at the end, everyone still voted I shouldn't upgrade ...hmmm, so even though car prices are slightly cheaper now , guess I still tak jadi beli yet ....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I think God is bring you to meet the right people, so that you will not waste money. I am sure you will get a new phone, new camera & a new car when the time is right. By the way, hubby wants to upgrade his black & white mono phone to "sexy" camera phone. Any good suggestion?

Kancil said...

I lost my phone last week. So sad. I don't want to get a new High Tech phone anymore. Will use back those with basic feature. Cheap and durable.