Friday, June 22, 2007

Las Carretas...

Bahija's guest sudah balik, he's a hispanic - on 2 mths sabatical, and he finally decided to visit Msia. Bahija has done a good job for my country, as a ambassador - shared with him a lot of our culture and history. Likewise, I also learned many things from him too , especially the hispanic culture - wait la, one of these day, I will visit Mexico City :) 4D3N - we did Melaka, Genting, KL city tours....at KLIA, he gave me a few hundreds - all his remaining RM and asked me to bring my mummy to a restaurant for food ... my mummy is very pandai, she said she has not try mexican ...viola - we went to Las Carretas at Taipan USJ - nice ambience , food quite tasty , slightly pricy. Bahija and Docker's pant ate quite a few times of mexican food - yum yum yum ...
Bahija is off to phuket today with TaiPoh - hippie :) ciao & cheers

No comments: