Friday, December 10, 2004

Synchronicities !

I am a fan of ‘believe’ thesedays …..I believe that ‘everything happens for a reason’ , believe in ‘peace of mind’… so like a ‘pai san poh’ ( in Cantonese )

Last week, I was in Penang meeting my bosses and attending trainings. To my amazed, the power of ‘believe’ can lead to this new word I learned – ‘synchronicity’. I found this definition from internet :- “Synchronicities are people, places or events that our soul attracts into our life – to help us evolve or to place emphasis on something going on in our life. The more ‘consciously aware’ we become of how our soul create – the higher our frequency goes and the faster our soul manifest. Each day our life will become filled with meaningful coincidences – synchronicities – that we have attracted – or created in the grid of our experiences in the physical. Do be careful. Synchronicities can go nowhere as they just occur to make a point. We must look at the bigger picture of the synchronicity – not the event. Look at the underlying facts when the synchronicity occurs to be sure we know why we attracted the person / situation into our life”

Faham ? I think there were some small coincidences happened before in my life. But this time it is so frequent, obvious and ‘dahsyat’. Like haunting me…. Let me just briefly list down the coincidences:

Nov 28, logged on chatting with friend, and visited a website; saw a pyramid picture on the website. Well, felt happy because I just visited Egypt 2 months ago, the sweet memories are still fresh in my mind …..

Nov 29 morning, attended a class. It was like a magic, for a moment, I turned my face looking at the whiteboard, and saw ‘Pyramid brand’ mineral bottle, straight in front of my face, question how come in front of me? never aware of ‘pyramid brand’ mineral bottle before this …. So , coincidence tak ?

Nov 29 night, I was in hotel, switching the TV channels, suddenly, saw the Petronas 4WD Expedition on TV2. Guess where were the troop at ? Bingo – Egypt ! I saw the Philae Temple, Aswan, Nile River, Cairo, Pyramid etc …gosh, it was so fun bringing back the Egypt memories … Please note, I am not a fan of local TV channels, I HARDLY watch them. Now, it just happened at the right time, right spot …. What was that ? kiew or not ? My conclusion – those pyramids signs lead me to this TV show !

Nov 30, on the way to office. Had conversation with my cab driver. Somehow, he kept talking about ‘driving safely’, practice good attitude, no speeding etc. Then later of the day, I was taking my company’s shuttle bus to another campus, the shuttle driver also talked about ‘drive safely, steady and safe’ … hmm, being in the strong soul dilemma , I quickly analyzed, may be it is the sign / message to me – to drive safely, not to speed, be extra careful and alert ! I told myself – remember this and practice this ! True enough. Yesterday, on my way home from work, there was this 4WD which was trying to avoid another car, and almost hit me. Luckily I was practising safe driving, else I think I would be hit badly ...god blessed.

Dec 1, Ringgit has been actively introducing ‘blog’ to me. Today, Ringgit emailed me, trying to influence me to start my own blog. I don’t like to write, because I am not good at writing, and kept quiet. However, I agree that reading a good blog improves my knowledge. I was introduced to this good blog called ‘living in Egypt’. The writer shares good thought and her personal life surviving in Egypt…. However, at that moment, my decision on writing my own blog = NAY. Contibbnue part II next morning ..

After work, I went for shopping, wanted to buy this computer game ‘Children of the Nile’ for my LA nephew. Stepped out from cab, walked into the first store, and viola, the game was right in front of me … aiyuh, whole transaction is less than 1 minute. ‘Children of the Nile’ is not a popular game where one can easily find from the shelves ( well at least not to my knowledge )…..YET, this was like a miracle, it happened extremely smooth without zero hassle …

Dec 2, 6 am in the morning, while sitting in the cab, nothing to do, so flipped thru the newspaper. The first page that I flipped to, page 10 I think. There was this big red color font titled ‘BLOG IS THE WORD’ …. WOW, cat chow pak chow (in Cantonese) – dah signaled to me ….I was shocked, what was happening? Before I knew of ‘synchronicities’, I was paranoid, takut … now, I try to analyze the message from this co-incident ! See see, there you go, I am here putting down the thoughts and events in my life, interesting juga !

Dec 3, Ringgit told me he received red letter from Income Tax (meaning need to settle outstanding tax money with IRB). Gee, I didn’t feel good at all … deep in my heart, I knew something is going to replicate to my end as well, nevertheless, I wasn’t caught up with this thought for long, as I was anxious to leave Penang and heading home to KL !

Dec 4, so so so so ‘hak’ and sad. True enough, I also received red letter from Income Tax. What can I say ? However, this incident may not be a true co-incident as I do owed IRB tax money for years, so this is the right time to chase after me :(

Ringgit and myself seem to have this strong synchronicities especially on things related to Egypt. I wonder, did we ter-minum anything from Egypt ? If yes, right here, I would like to ‘soul-dream’ for 1 request – some bonus to settle my income taxes – twenty twenty four, magnum, due before my first instalment !! please ……

1 comment:

Ringgit Me said...

Two long post in a day! So unlike you wor, bahija!