Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Phobia Symtom !

This christmas will be a meaningful one for me and my family. My second sister and her son from Los Angeles are coming home for Christmas …. She asked to setup a Christmas tree and organized a reunion dinner. Today after work, I went to Ikea – couldn’t find any Christmas trees – disappointed. Then drove to 1Utama. Jusco is selling the trees and ornaments … This was my first time seriously looking at buying and setting up Christmas tree. Besides the costly items, I am lost …. I don’t know what theme to choose, what kind of ornaments to buy, what color, what shape etc ….I stood at the central count around those nice decorated Christmas trees, just didn’t know what to do. My brain stopped functioning. I think I have this phobia symptoms … whenever I need to get involved with ‘design’ kind of tasks …I just go blank …not wanting to decide. If you come to my house, you can see that my house lightings are all the same…mono style ! I don’t have kitchen cabinets and wardrobe ..why ? because I hate to think and design what should be there … I wish someone – my ‘kuai yan’ will show up soon, and volunteer to help me, please ….

Back to Christmas tree, guess I need to drag my sisters to go shopping with me ....else there won’t be any tree then !

No comments: